I am a Mormon Forum

Welcome to our forum which is open to everyone that wishes to discuss or share experiences on how to grow closer to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.

You can also learn about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (aka Mormons).

Please login or register (for free) and enjoy the forum.
I am a Mormon Forum

Welcome to our forum which is open to everyone that wishes to discuss or share experiences on how to grow closer to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.

You can also learn about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (aka Mormons).

Please login or register (for free) and enjoy the forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum where everyone is welcome to discuss how to grow closer to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ while learning about the LDS Church. So please share your thoughts and experiences to all. This is not an official web site of the LDS Church.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Family: A Proclamation to the World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MormonDad

MormonDad

The Family: A Proclamation to the World Empty
PostSubject: The Family: A Proclamation to the World   The Family: A Proclamation to the World EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:25 pm

I saw this forum and thought that it really need to have The Family: A Proclamation to the World.

Here is the link to the message. Print it out and put it up somewhere in your home.

https://beta.lds.org/bc/content/shared/content/english/pdf/36035_000_24_family.pdf

This is a wonderful message to the entire world on the importance of families.
Back to top Go down

The Family: A Proclamation to the World
Page 1 of 1